5/25/10

two months...

pictures by Holly Dwan
Has it really been two months since this little guy was born? I can not believe it.


But if it has... I can't imagine a better way to spend two months than this....

I love that Stephen has come home early almost every night for the past two week.

It's amazing watching him with his sons. He is the best dad ever. I knew that he would be.

I think that is why I am so in love with my life right now. I have an amazing husband, two beautiful boys and a dog that I actually like.
I am really blessed. When Harry was just 8 weeks I was going back to work. It makes me SO happy that I don't have to deal with that again this time. All I can remember is wishing that I could be with him, not trying to get work done. And trying to work out my schedule to allow someone that I knew and trusted to be at the house watching him. I don't miss those days.

No comments: