5/14/12

Four months later....

Well, hello. No, I didn't die. I just have three boys.
Let me take this time to get you all caught up:

-we still haven't found a house
-each and every day my boys get bigger and learn or teach me something new. it's crazy.
- i get almost zero time alone with my sewing machine... that's really all i want right now.
- boy #1 is in t-ball and is possibly the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life.
- my youngest sister just got engaged. i am officially old.
-I fully intend to have a yard sale this weekend... that means that i have to go through each and every box in every nook and cranny of this house (and garage)! it is slightly possible that i have gotten in over my head here.





I promise that I will not let it go another 4 months without another update... pinky swear.

No comments: