1/16/10

week end

i am incapable of accomplishing much of anything past getting harry and myself dressed at this point. needless to say, my list is left for next week.

i did manage to start cleaning out the guest room... however, it quickly became an even bigger mess. i now believe that things randomly appear and disappear in my home. oh well, i don't need to make myself feel like a failure just because i didn't reach goals that i set for myself.


the BIG goal is really just to feel semi-ready for this baby and to spend as much time with harry before as possible before our world gets turned upside down....




here is some baby love that i have been drooling over...








one
two

three
four

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I love that Elephant picture! I want it!!!!


I am a new reader to your blog tonight. I look forward to following you. I am actually doing a giveaway right now...an InStyler! Come on by to bloggy blog and follow back if you would like. It is always nice to meet new bloggers! Have a good weekend! http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/

Mama Goose said...

Wow, the elephant picture is guaranteed to make pregnant women cry. How sweet!