11/28/10

weekends and wishlists

We had a wonderful holiday weekend spending all of it with my husband's lovely family.
There were more babies than a day care and very little quiet to be found, but it was wonderful none-the-less.
We left mid-morning have had the majority of the day at home to relax and recuperate. We will have a few days here and then head back on the road for a wonderful wedding weekend. I feel like the entire month will be spent living out of suitcases, but completely worth while.

I have had several people ask what is on the holiday wish list this year....
so I thought I would provide some pretty eye candy and "perfect" gifts while I mull over my list....


This amazing bag comes with an unbelievable price tag... but yellow is just dreamy. And the best part? It looks nothing like a diaper bag. I would carry this thing 24/7. Ugh. Petunia Pickle Bottom... you outdid yourself.
This comforter is that which dreams are made of.... oh, Anthropologie, how you amaze me.
Equally out of reach in the wallet department, but no less worth pining for. Right?
I will continue to think over realistic Christmas presents. We are going to get our tree one night this week. I am SUPER excited.
 This picture was taken last Christmas right after opening presents... I can't believe how tiny this kid looks... or the fact that there are TWO of them this year!
Christmas is getting better and better every year!
Love.



No comments: