10/11/11

Busy busy busy...

   I have just entered the third trimester of this pregnancy (don't expect a belly picture any time soon), and it hit me like a mac truck. Basically as soon as week 27 rolled around I have felt the need to tackle each and every thing that is or ever might be on my to do list.
   For example: yesterday I NEEDED to go through each box of clothes that the boys have grown out of/are waiting to grow into and sort, refold, and finally put them all back into boxes. Unfortunately, the end result is now something like this due to the fact that I have a ton of stuff to donate, and I have yet to decide where to store said boxes.
    I also finally attacked the pile of fabric that was waiting to  be turned into pillow covers. My previous covers (seen here) were a bit "spring-y" for me right now (yup that's a word), and I really wanted something a bit more subdued.
The floral fabric is a Pottery Barn curtain that I found at a thrift shop and the yellow patterned fabric is the stuff I bought way back here and have been waiting to decide just what to do with it.
I am pretty sure I am going to make some more, but haven't found any more fabric that I am in love with just yet. Besides everything I do is pretty much a constant work in progress.

Speaking of works in progress- I messed with some fall do-dads on the mantle as well.
I am pretty sure that all of this energy is going to leave any day now, and that my husband with literally have to drag me out of bed every morning. I am just trying to use it while I have it.

No comments: