This morning we are trying something a little new... basically you get to hear about all of the embarrassing crap in my life this week. If you want to read more embarrassing things about some other people feel free to click on the link above. It will definitely make you feel slightly better about yourself (at least it did for me).
- While driving home from the store I realized that the three year old had unbuckled himself and was standing up in the back of the car. Due to the fact that we were in our neighborhood, I chose to push him down and tell him to hide so the neighbors didn't see.
- The the same three year old came up to hug me this morning and instead caressed my chest and said "I kiss your boo boo". Awkward. I suppose that is what he gets out of knowing that I am nursing his brother all the time. This might just be what I need to get the weaning process started.
- I have bought 3 potties, 4 books 2 movies on potty training. I don't even sit him on the potty. He's going to wear diapers until he is in school.
- My baby's poo is so gross that I quit doing cloth for a few days just so that I didn't have to clean it. It kind of makes me want to puke, but I am afraid that if I got sick that the three year old would also get sick and that would just make everything worse.
- I haven't been to the gym this week because "my headphones are broken." lame.
- We are dropping the kids off at the Y tonight for their Parents Night Out. Last time we did this, we ended up going to see Red Riding Hood because it was the only movie showing at the right time. We just wanted to be able to say we saw a movie.
- Last night we had leftovers for dinner. I heated my own up, sat down and started to eat. I guess that I just assumed the two kids could get their own. My husband definitely called me out on that.
So there is the confession for the week. Feel free to share your confessions from the week, or just point and laugh at mine.