4/11/11

to do list

              The days are getting warmer. The sun stays a bit longer to play. We have been enjoying it.
 
This week the goal is to get a bit more spring cleaning done, as well as getting the kiddos outside as much as I can stand. I already cleaned out the garage, the master bathroom, the linen closet, the pantry and the coat closet last week. I am hoping to follow up with a good scrubbing down of the kitchen, the guest bathroom, the two little boogers' rooms and the master bedroom. I am going to save the main living space until I can round up some help with the kids when my mom visits or something. I don't want to lose a child in the cleaning frenzy that will definitely take place. I am so glad that spring finally decided to make her debut. I was getting worried.

No comments: